archi-TEXTUAL Career Board:
Interiors Architect / Designer.
archi-TEXTUAL is seeking an Interiors Architect / Designer with 3 to 10 years of experience. The Interior Designer leads production and coordination of FFE, Construction Documents and Kitchen Drawings.
The Interior Designer works directly under the firm principal and should be capable of leading multiple projects' interior design. The candidate should possess experience in kitchen design, material selection, product selection and contemporary interiors detailing. The archi-TEXTUAL office requires candidates to multi-task, meet deadlines and self-motivate.
The Interior Designer position is for Full-Time employment. Salary shall be commensurate with experience and abilities.
- Three to ten years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design is required.
- Solid working knowledge and excellence in Autodesk Revit 2015/16 is required.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites. (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluency in a second language (spanish or Italian) is beneficial
archi-TEXTUAL is seeking an Intern with 1 to 3 years of experience. Interns assist with production and coordination of drawings and 3D models. Candidates should feel comfortable interacting with clients, consultants, and contractors.
Interns work directly with project architects and should be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously. The candidate should possess experience and strong ability in architectural drawing and design.
This paid Intern position is for Full-Time / seasonal employment. Salary shall be commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture prefered or actively pursuing a degree.
- Solid working knowledge and excellence in Autodesk Revit 2015/16 is beneficial.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is also beneficial.
To be considered for a position at archi-TEXTUAL, you must upload your professional portfolio that represents your experience, graphic process and design abilities, as well as supporting materials to exhibit your qualifications.
archi-TEXTUAL is an EEO employer.
Send a resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
<5MB, Single PDF