archi-TEXTUAL, PLLC is a full service modern/contemporary architecture firm serving the Washington DC metropolitan area, proud to offer the highest possible level of service, responsiveness, and design quality. We are a small yet versatile and efficient firm, whose focus at the present moment is single and multi-family new construction and renovation projects, small scale commercial, building re-positioning, corporate interiors, retail and hospitality projects.
Our Principal, Catarina Ferreira, AIA, is licensed in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, and New York.
Looking to hire archi-TEXTUAL? contact us with a proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Needs Analysis Documentation
• Master/Migration Planning
• AWS – Alternative Work Strategies
• Strategic Occupancy Planning
• Workplace Standards/Guidelines
BASIC ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
• Schematic Design – Building/Site Selection & Evaluation, Code Analysis/Variance, Site Analysis/Massing Studies, Blocking/Stacking, Space Planning, Preliminary Engineering Services Coordination, Concept Consultation Coordination.
• Design Development – Developed Design, Engineering Services Coordination, Material & Finish Selections, Perspective Renderings.
• Construction/Permit Documents – Final Consultation Coordination, Detailed Construction Documents, Complete Engineering Services Coordination, Specifications.
• Construction Contract Administration – Construction Contract/Bid Negotiation, Punch List & Project Closeout.
Typically within the context of basic professional services are provided civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering services. Engineering consultants are selected on the basis of project experience and familiarity. Pending project requirements, other professional services are available including (not limited to):
• Landscape Design
• LEED/Sustainable Design
• Food Service Design
• Audio-Visual Design
• Acoustical Design
• Project Management
• Cost Estimating
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
• Furniture Design – Furniture Standards, Furniture/Upholstery Selection, Furniture Documents & Specifications, Custom Furniture Design, Facilities/Furniture Inventory
• Artwork Selection/Coordination
• Signage & Graphics Programs
• Fixtures/Accessories Selection
• Area Calculations
• CAD Base Plans
• Life Safety System Review/Report
• Code Compliance Review/Report
• Lease/Sub-lease strategies
• Perimeter/Open Office Ratio Analysis
• Hypothetical Space Plans
• Common Area Materials/Finish Selection
• Common Area/Tenant Lobby Design
• Multi-Tenant Corridor Design
• Building Standard Finish Boards
• Tenant Standard Specifications